YOUR BEST CHOICE FOR RESIDENTIAL ROOF REPLACEMENT IN THE BALTIMORE COUNTY AREA
When you choose Garner for your roof replacement, you are choosing a company with a reputation for outstanding customer service and quality work. From specific estimate appointment times to extended warranties and a variety of financing options, you will find we go above and beyond for your project.
As a locally owned and operated business, we know the exceptional service our customers expect, and we deliver it. Our goal is to help you, not to sell you. You won’t ever have to deal with high-pressure sales tactics. Instead, we let our reputation speak for itself.
We are factory-trained and ShingleMaster-Certified.
Specific Estimate Appointment Times instead of an annoying 2 hour window like some competitors
Wherever you are in Baltimore County including Lutherville-Timonium, Cockeysville, Hunt Valley, Sparks, Phoenix, Greenspring Valley, Nottingham, Perry Hall, Parkville, White Marsh, Rosedale, Kingsville, Middle River and surrounding areas — your new roof is a phone call away. Contact us today to get started.
Garner is proud to offer a variety of roof replacement and installation services at competitive prices.
Asphalt Shingles currently make up the most common type of residential roofing material. They are constructed using a fiberglass mat to which asphalt is fused and then coated with colored granules, providing UV protection. People often appreciate the versatility of asphalt shingles, as they can be installed on a wide variety of roof types and they complement a wide variety of architectural styles.
Slate has been used as roofing material for centuries. It is made from quarried stone that is cut into smooth, flat sheets and is available in a variety of types, colors and sizes. People love the look of natural slate. Slate roofs have rich color and a natural surface that is extremely eye-catching. Add its incredible durability and it’s easy to see why slate roofs are the choice for discerning homeowners.
- Synthetic Slate looks like natural slate, but is lighter and more durable. It can be purchased for a fraction of the price of natural slate, making it a good choice for roof replacements on a budget. Install synthetic slate once and you may never have to worry about your roof again.
- Metal Roofing is extremely durable, has a low lifecycle cost and saves energy, making it increasingly popular in the current roofing market. Like slate, a metal roof can last a lifetime and is very resistant to damage. In addition, metal roofs reflect solar heat, which means your home won’t get as hot in the summertime reducing energy costs.
- Modified Bitumen is also known as Modified Asphalt and is applied in layers on low-slope roofs where asphalt shingles are not effective. Modified bitumen roofs are cost effective, versatile and durable option for low slope roofs.
- EPDM is a high-performance, single-ply membrane that is designed for low-slope roof areas. It is resistant to ozone and UV light exposure, as well as to tears, impacts and punctures. EPDM roofs are also known as rubber roofs. They are cost effective, durable and long-lasting. EPDM is available in varying widths and lengths allowing for fewer seams which means fewer points of failure.
- TPO is a high-quality thermoplastic that offers the flexibility and weathering resistance of rubber with the performance of hot-air welded thermoplastic seams. This is an alternative to EPDM or “Rubber” which is extra durable.
Contact us today to learn more about your roof replacement options.
We also offer expert Siding and Gutter Replacement Services