Spring has finally sprung. As we mentioned several weeks back, this means spring cleaning season is upon us. This is also the perfect time to inspect your roof for any signs of damage, such as ceiling stains, missing or damage shingles, damaged flashing, and more. After all, winter can wreak havoc on a roof.
If you notice any warning signs of damage, it is important to call Garner Roofing, your Baltimore Roofer, as soon as possible. We will send one of factory trained and ShingleMaster Certified representatives to your home to inspect your roof. You may be surprised to learn that more than half of the roofs we inspect do not need replacement. Still, there comes a time when every roof needs to be replaced. When this happens, it is important to act. Delaying roof replacement could actually cost you more money in the long run. On top of delaying the inevitable you will also have to fork out money for increasingly frequent roof repairs.
Can you afford multiple roof repairs and a roof replacement 3-5 years down the road? Sometimes it just makes more sense to opt for the roof replacement now.
Benefits of Roof Replacement
- Long Lasting: While roof repairs may cost less, roof replacement is a long term solution. Did you know that the average asphalt shingle roof lasts between 15 and 20 years?
- Return on Investment: Roof replacement has an ROI of 67%.
- Resale Value: A new roof will help boost the resale value of your home.
- Energy Efficiency: A new roof could help solve your energy efficiency woes. Old roofs let warm air escape during the winter and let warm air in during the summer. The result: pricey energy bills.
- Curb Appeal: Realtors estimate that as much as 40% of a home’s curb appeal is directly linked to the roof.